With the holidays coming up, we tend to eat more, sometimes a lot more. With all the candy, cookies, and cake floating around, it’s hard to resist.
So to help those looking to lose weight (or at least not gain weight during the holiday season, a weight management tool is available to you, and it’s free. It allows you to make your own personalized calorie and physical activity plans to reach your weight goal within a specific time period and to maintain it afterwards.
There are several other advantages to the planner:
- It was created by the US Government National Institute of Health
- You don’t have to enter your name or email address
- It takes into account your physical activity while you are working and while you are not
- You can choose the time frame for your desired weight loss
- It will give you the daily calories to achieve your goal and the daily calories to maintain it afterwards
Check out the following video for more info:
The free Body Weight Planner is available at the NIH website.