It may be surprising to hear this but Amazon ‘sells’ free books. And in the selection of free books, there are several good diet related books. Here are the most popular:
Do you want one of the most comprehensive books on dieting and weight loss? If you haven’t read the book The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss, you really need to buy it for your bookshelf. This massive guide is 567 pages long.
Probably the most important sections are the ones called Subtracting Fat and Adding Muscle. This first chapter in the Subtracting Fat section is The Slow Carb Diet I: How to Lose 20 Pounds in 30 Days. Only five simple steps! The author said that it is even OK to splurge one day a week. Eat anything you want! Check it out on page 75.
Being overweight and obesity can be considered two of the major health conditions throughout the world. All the people who suffer from these health conditions want to eliminate it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, most people fail due to lack of motivation. For this article, we will cover five important tips that you can follow in order to stay motivated during exercises and achieve the body that you dream of within a short period of time.
- Plan an enjoyable task each day: All of us prefer to enjoy what we do. Combining that with exercises can therefore help us to get motivated during workouts. You need to plan your workouts at the end of the day and include something fun in the schedule. For example, exercising while listening to music can be considered as an ideal activity that you can add to your workout schedule. However, you need to be careful in order to maintain variety during this process.
- Exercise at the best time: Everyone has different cycles and patterns in their lives. Some people prefer to exercise in the morning while some of them enjoy it during late night. You need to take some time and think about the best time for you to engage in exercising. The time will provide motivation to you in a natural manner.
- Have a proper exercise plan: It is important to plan all your life activities in a proper way in order to avoid hassles. That applies to exercises as well. When you are exercising, you need to work according to a specific plan. When you feel a lack of motivation, you can take few minutes and go out for a walk. When you get in touch with fresh air, motivation will come back to you.
- Create breaks and rewards: Everybody needs positive motivators and if there aren’t any motivators, you should create them on your own. You can give yourself a break after completing a particular challenging exercise. At this point, you can think to yourself that you will have a cup of coffee during the break. This will definitely motivate you to complete the task as soon as possible and enjoy the break.
- Maintain a diary: It is important to keep records about your progress. Maintaining a diary and recording your progress in it at the end of the day is one of the best options available to keep yourself motivated. You will definitely get impressed after looking at your progress that is written in the diary. In addition, you can set goals in the diary and work hard to achieve them before the deadlines.
Image courtesy of Marcus/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Everyone is looking for the best diets, trying to lose weight as fast as possible, especially now that summer is coming. Therefore, if you want to experience weight loss, you will need a plan right away. There are many places where you can find a diet, and in most situations the problem is not the fact that you are not trying, but rather that you don’t know how to proceed.
- Eat Healthy
If you want to have a skinny body and to look beautiful, then you shouldn’t focus on the diet and all the alimentary restrictions, but you should rather focus on eating healthy food. This means that you will need to eat as many fruits, and especially vegetables, as possible. There are many delicious recipes that should be tried, and right now is the season, and so you can find them everywhere. A healthy diet will also provide you the necessary vitamins, allowing you to change your entire lifestyle. In a matter of time you will be able to see all the benefits from a healthy diet.
- Drink water
Probably you hear this everywhere and you are overwhelmed with this advice, but you should hear it one more time. Water is your best friend. There is no need to drink juices and anything else because you will never find something with lower calories than water. If you are planning to lose weight, then you should drink a glass of water before every meal. In this way, you will be able to trick your stomach that it is full. It is recommended that you drink a glass of water on an empty stomach every single morning, and therefore besides losing weight, you can improve your health.
- Green Tea
There is no need to buy all kind of pills that promise you weight loss in a matter of weeks, not when you have at your disposal an easy way of losing weight. You have probably heard all the benefits of the Green Tea since there is an entire selection that can be found online. As you can see, there are many more reasons to start drinking the most popular tea.
Even if you are not a religious person, there are many benefits of the fasting which may be great in your situation, being a great detox for your body. Therefore, before starting a healthy diet, you should definitely start fasting. If you are not used to this procedure, you should practice it for a smaller amount of time, making sure that you are not harming your body. This is a great practice that has been studied by many researchers, and the results are amazing.
This is the last tip, and you shouldn’t ignore this. There are many ways of exercising, from fitness to jogging, and even yoga may be useful. You just need to find something that suits you, and then you should start to exercise as often as possible.
Image courtesy of Master isolated images/FreeDigitalPhotos.net